"Sun 10:04am -- On today's agenda:Opening day for Spectrum Baseball.Then lunch in the Y cafeteria.Swim lesson at 1pm for his majesty.Taking my mom to visit my dad in the cemetery at 3pm.After that having my mom over for dinner at our house or taking her out for dinner... depending on the king's mood...:)Long day on tap. Please send positive vibes."
Sunday, April 27, 2014
A Sunday Recap -- I'd give the day a C or a B-
Sun 8:29pm -- Im sitting in the dark in Kyle's bedroom writing this on my phone.
He's almost asleep.
A pretty ok Sunday is coming to a close.
I posted this on Facebook this morning...
So how did today turn out?
Well there was a bit less hitting today by the king towards his subjects today...maybe?
Highlights of the day:
1) He sat at the table with my mom, wifey, and me during dinner time and actually ate 3 raviolis! (So we stayed in for dinner, rather than risk going to a restaraunt)
2) My mom, wifey and me all actually fell asleep on the couch at the same time for about 3 glorious minutes after dinner while Kyle calmly laid on his grandma and played with his iPad.
3) He sat nicely (with quiet hands) in the Y cafeteria after his swim lesson. We actually sat there for almost an hour. I know how long cuz we almost made it thru a whole episode of sesame while he ate his lunch.
1) He is once again the lowest functioning kid at his all autism baseball league and while all the other kids were kinda getting it, all he wanted to do was sit down on 3rd base while holding 2 balls...When it was his turn to bat all he did was sit on home plate.
2) He had a real rough time for the first half of his swim lesson (which is extremely rare ....but after we pulled him out and he went to pee, he rallied for the 2nd half and kinda enjoyed himself.
3) Lots of breath holding and still lots of hitting others...including his grandma. :(
What woke us up from our 3 minute nap on the couch earlier? A nice slap to my mom's arm from his majesty...
At least today he did most of his hitting with a nice smile on his face...
That's all I got. 3 ups and 3 downs. I guess that means the day was even-steven, maybe a C average, (maybe a B-?)
I'm gonna sign off now. He's calmly asleep now ...and breathing normally for the first time today.
So I think I'm just gonna sit here in the dark in his bedroom to watch and listen to him breathing normally for a few minutes.
It's so peaceful!
Hope y'all had a great Sunday.
Over and out!
© 2011-2015 Autism Daddy. All Rights Reserved
Autism Daddy Blog by Autism Daddy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.